The Yog-Sothoth is a boss event available for a ticket as an entry fee. It unlocks at level 7.
Description[edit | edit source]
The event consists of five battles against an AI-controlled group, with a boss battle in the end. When the final bosses are defeated, the player is rewarded with a treasure chest containing three items.
The event takes place right after the story of Legend of the Void 2. Yog-Sothoth, once the guard of the Infernal Spire, continued to serve the powers of the Void. He was forced to flee and now he rebuilds his army to get a final strike. You are commanded to stand up for your cause and destroy him and his armada.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
The event's difficulty overall is not hard, yet it is harder than the Golem of the Ruins event. Its minor teams are versatile in constitution and require more organization strategy-wise. The following factions are encountered:
- Yog's Reavers: an all-round team that prove a worthy challenge.
- Yog's Acolytes: a band of 2 mages who wield elemental powers, protected by 2 warriors.
- Yog's Assassins: the outlaws of Yog, who wield medium armor and heavy weaponry.
- Rite of Yog: the elite guardians of Yog, who stand out with their heavy armor and expertise.
- Yog-Sothoth: the almighty leader himself, with his fearsome staff and personal bodyguards.
|Proving Grounds||Quickness Trial • Elemental Trial • Toxic Trial • Resist Trial • The Elders (boss)|
|Golem of the Ruins||Stone Assassins • Blazing Rite • Cult of Stone • Protectors of the Golem • Ancient Golem (boss)|
|Yog-Sothoth||Yog's Reavers • Yog's Acolytes • Yog's Assassins • Rite of Yog • Yog-Sothoth (boss)|