The Yog-Sothoth is a boss event available for a ticket as an entry fee. It unlocks at level 7.
The event consists of five battles against an AI-controlled group, with a boss battle in the end. When the final bosses are defeated, the player is rewarded with a treasure chest containing three items.
The event takes place right after the story of Legend of the Void 2. Yog-Sothoth, once the guard of the Infernal Spire, continued to serve the powers of the Void. He was forced to flee and now he rebuilds his army to get a final strike. You are commanded to stand up for your cause and destroy him and his armada.
The event's difficulty overall is not hard, yet it is harder than the Golem of the Ruins event. Its minor teams are versatile in constitution and require more organization strategy-wise. The following factions are encountered:
- Yog's Reavers: an all-round team that prove a worthy challenge.
- Yog's Acolytes: a band of 2 mages who wield elemental powers, protected by 2 warriors.
- Yog's Assassins: the outlaws of Yog, who wield medium armor and heavy weaponry.
- Rite of Yog: the elite guardians of Yog, who stand out with their heavy armor and expertise.
- Yog-Sothoth: the almighty leader himself, with his fearsome staff and personal bodyguards.
The forces of Yog and his master Sagacity can be seen getting destroyed here starting at 20:45.
|Proving Grounds||Quickness Trial • Elemental Trial • Toxic Trial • Resist Trial • The Elders (boss)|
|Golem of the Ruins||Stone Assassins • Blazing Rite • Cult of Stone • Protectors of the Golem • Ancient Golem (boss)|
|Yog-Sothoth||Yog's Reavers • Yog's Acolytes • Yog's Assassins • Rite of Yog • Yog-Sothoth (boss)|