The trinkets system was implemented on June 5th 2015. Trinkets give additional stats with various effects and combinations.
Acquiring Trinkets[edit | edit source]
Trinkets are obtained from Trinket Capsules, which can be acquired through:
- Completion of Daily Tasks.
- Redemption of Torch Codes.
- Purchase through Diamonds (Capsules).
- Daily Rewards (every 7th day).
- Redemption of Event Achievements.
- From Recruitment rewards.
- From Event House.
When there is an on-going event, the trinkets for that event will be available in the Event House until the event ends. Trinkets from past events also become available in the Event House during non-event times, with the event theme changing every week. Players need to save 625 Personal Spirit to make the 25 Trinket Claims needed to guarantee getting an Epic trinket. The trinket capsules of past events can also be bought for 8 diamonds each from the Shop. Look at the bottom of this page for the list of event trinket sets and Epic trinkets.
When there are no on-going events, trinket capsules (from brawls, etc) only provide trinkets from the Base Trinket set.
Rarity[edit | edit source]
There are 5 rarities of Trinkets. The max level each rarity can be enhanced is:
Enhancing Trinkets[edit | edit source]
Dust is used to enhance trinkets and the requirements double every level. The amount of dust needed to enhance a trinket is as follows:
Old trinkets can be reclaimed for 40% of the total dust used on the trinket. See dust for values.
Combining Trinkets[edit | edit source]
Some trinkets can be combined to produce a new trinket of a higher rarity. This requires:
- The ability to be combined. This is indicated on the bottom of the description as, "Combines into..."
- Two of the same exact type of trinket.
- Both trinkets must be max levelled for their respective rarity.
Be cautious that combining trinkets will produce a new trinket of level 1. Plan before you combine.
List Of Trinket Sets[edit | edit source]
This list includes trinkets from past and current events.
- Ancestral set
- Anniversary 1, 2 and 5 sets
- Base Trinket set
- Bonfire 1 and 2 sets
- Brewfest sets
- Egg set
- Festival Of Champions set
- Ghosts Of The Fallen set
- Halloween 1, 2 and 2017 sets
- Holiday 1, 2 and X'mas 2019 sets
- Infected Portal (Kayur) set
- Lunar set
- New Horizons 1 set
- Prophecy 2018 set
- Revival 1 and 2 sets
- Revolution set
- Rise Of Champions set
- Rising Sun set
- Summer Of Fire set
- Thanksgiving set
- Valentines 2018 set
Two additional lists of trinkets to help you find the trinket you need: