The Proving Grounds is a training place and event. It is the first event in the main storyline.
History[edit | edit source]
Titania was first inpopulated a long time ago by settlers, who trained themselves for combat. Since the country became an act of combat and constant fighting, the first settlers known as the Elders created the Proving Grounds, a mighty battlefield in the mountains. The Elders' experience made them professional fighters, who are in charge to test newcomers' skills and judge if they are worthy to join Titania. The newcomers must complete a series of four trials and defeat the Elders in combat to prove their worthiness.
Battles[edit | edit source]
- Quickness Trial: a versatile combination of a warrior, a rogue and a mage, who manipulate speed to their favor for winning.
- Elemental Trial: a group of three mages, who wield and use the different elements of Titania.
- Toxic Trial: a group consisting a warrior, a rogue and a mage, who use status effects to cause heavy damage.
- Resist Trial: a group of two warriors and a mage, who enhanced their defensive capabilities and a war of attrition.
- The Elders: the leaders of the council, who must be faced in the final battle for a valuable reward.