The Mutations page can be accessed through the "Change" button at the bottom of the Academy panel.
The Mutations page has two distinct sections, a left and a right:
- The left half of the page features the Player's Champion standing on a wooden platform. Behind the steel railings, a picturesque rocky coastal town with orange roofed Cape-Cod style houses can be seen. A glimmering golden sea borders the town, illuminated by the hot white flash of the hiding Titanian Sun behind a hill. A lone Galleon-like ship sails in the distance, as a flock of sea-birds fly towards it. There is a column of the portraits of the Player's Champions to the very left of the page. The currently selected portrait box is highlighted in yellow. Clicking on a portrait will switch out the currently selected Champion with the Champion depicted on the portrait. A pink-bordered box lies to the right of the selected Champion and shows the Champion's current Mutation.
- The right half of the page features the Mutation Panel. On the top of the panel, a list of the Player's Mutations is shown. Different types of Mutations will be separated, and same types of Mutations with different levels will also be separated. Only Mutations of the same level and type will be stacked. A scroll bar allows the Player to navigate through their list of Mutations. Beneath the Mutations list is the Evolve Mutations section. Two pink-bordered boxes allow the Player to combine two Mutations with the blue "Evolve" button. The number of Archaic Fragment the Player currently possesses is listed. Beneath the Evolve Mutations section are the "Get Mutations" and "Get Fragments" buttons. These will bring the player to the respective "Shop: Mutations" and "Shop: Fragments," where Mutations and Archaic Fragments can be purchased with Diamonds.
Type of MutationsEdit
There are five different types of Mutations. Their names, icons, descriptions, chest origin, and visual effects are shown in the table below:
|Mutation||Description||Chest Origin||Cosmetic Effect||Visual Description|
+3.5% Size Increase (Level 1)
+12.5% Size Increase (Level 1)
| +11.0% Size Increase (Level 1)|
+1.0% Size Increase (Level 2+)
|Vibration (Level 1)|
+Vibration speed (Level 2+)
|Blue Orbs (Level 1)
+Orb size (Level 2+)
Two lower level Mutations can be combined using Archaic Fragments to produce a single higher level Mutation. The rules of Evolution are:
- The two lower level Mutations must be of the same type
- The two lower level Mutations must be of the same level
- The Player must have the required amount of Archaic Fragments to process the evolution
The Mutations and Archaic Fragments needed per level, as well as the total amount of Mutations and Archaic Fragments used to produce one Mutation of that level are listed in the table below:
|Mutation Level||Mutations Needed||Total Fragments Needed||Fragment per Level||Fragments:Mutations Ratio|
Mutations can be acquired through three different ways:
|Method||Probability or Cost|
|Opening Mystery Boxes with Keys||5%|
|Shop: Mutations||20 Diamonds|
|Tourney Shop||80 RP|
- Mutations were first added to the game on October 1st, 2014.
- Use the fan-made Mutations Calculator to calculate your every Mutations-needs.